2009 hearing from Faith 7th entry
I first time went to Play on their Ladies Nite.. Finally I saw alot of girls, not all guys.. lolx... I thought it will be much more fun.. But Timothy, Leeyan, Wilson they all are not use to it, they were like quite bored.. So it wasn't so happening.. The song were mostly Hip Hop and R & B, they say is not their type of song.. Haiz... But i still did dance with some people over there, hehe..At the end of the day, my leg was so tired... And i saw an ex schoolmate, but don't really know her actually, so also didn't talk to her.. Back at AMK, Timothy found out that he lost his wallet.. It's a LV wallet lor.. wah lao... at many point of time, how i wish hb is there with me, dancing.. B4 going home, i got such a bad urge, wanting to msg her dat i miss her so badly.. haiz... But was hapi dat she say nite to me online the moment i got home.. : )





No comments:
Post a Comment