2009 hearing from Faith 3rd entry
I'm still coughing badly... Can't really sleep for many nights le... Haiz... Thought that not drinking and smoking so much will be better, but it seems like it doesn't work.. What else can i do... Hmmm...
I missing hb.. Wen wil i get to see her.. hmmm.. Miss e way she hold my hand ytd & oso she's lying on me & i hug her ytd.. Although it's bcuz DragonFly got many pple, I was juz tring to pull her back as pple wan to walk pass, but... the feeling was there..
After I woke up, I whole day was at home using computer, watching show... Only at 9+ then If ask me to go Yishun to find Jason.. At 10pm I met Jason and Vincent was there.. Interestingly, Jason didn't know that i'm going to meet him.. I also duno wat is happening between dem.. Haiya... After that went to Jason's house first, he shower, eat, they played game for awhile dem we went to Woodland, Vincent's house there to lim kopi and If came to join us... I reli duno wat happened, but juz feel that somehow Jason and Vincent felt disappointed with If.. I felt weird over there... Anyway, slightly after 2am, Vincent went home, and Jason sent If follow by me home..
And juz as i type finish, at 0348, hb called.. She told me dat she can't sleep.. She oso tell me dat she met nbcb juz now & wat they talk abt.. I'm feeling so Sky suddenly... hmmm... And i'm giving her morning call at 0800.. Die die muz wake her up..





No comments:
Post a Comment