2009 hearing from Faith 1st entry
I already never go to EnYouth.. I got a new job as a waitress at a restaurant along Circular Road, at Boat Quay, Gyoza no Ohsho.. At there I got to know my bros William Giant, Gavin & Benny and also Janice, Kelly and also others that work at Cuppage..
Started to know all the pub people, the boss, waitresses as I have to deliver food over sometime at night... So I was working at Boat Quay, drinking at Boat Quay... And on 11/8 @ 11+pm, I got to know HuiBin outside Millions..
Now I reach Boat Quay in the morning to work, either work straight till evening or have a break and work till nite... After work, will drink until after midnight then go home and repeat the same thing again... And it's also my birthday, wanted to celebrate it at Millions, but was also Vincent's birthday.. So i had it at The Next Stop.. My bros at work, EY people, Church frens and some drinking frens came.. I was so so drunk that night, but can still remember quite abit of what happened that night.. Thankz for those that took care of me.. And i got to Know Jac.. 10/9 Can't believe I kissed HB infront of everyone.. 25/9 Bought flower for HB 26/9 HB rejected me, I cried until i fall asleep..
I quited working at Gyoza no Ohsho, anyway few days later they close down.. But not the one at Cuppage.. And i have broke a record of 28 continuous night at Boat Quay drinking from 15/9 - 12/10.. Guess I can never brake my this record le... And I was very close to Jac, and we got together.. (can say so lar) HB use Jason to force me away, the more I care about her, the further she is from me.. That why I finally let go.. And also we had a very bad misunderstanding..
I went to Sandra mummy's Wedding at Malaysia, Kluang.. Went I came back, Jac told me everything was too late... She told me that she has a different feeling for RL than me.. And if me & RL will still be friend and also her... I was very very emo.. Thought such things only happen in shows, never thought that it will happen to me.. It really hurt when she is my very very extremely good friend.. But i'm really happy for them.. And also thankz to people who accompany me that time.. Really thankz alot...
Day and Night meeting up with The Gang, Hui Bin, Audrey, Pamela, Sky, Neo and also Tammie, Sun Hao, Jason, If, Portia, Nick.. Went out for movie, pool, bowling, singing, drinking, steamboat-ing, suntanning, arcade-ing and many many more.... We everyday drink, drank, drunk...... We spent our Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year all together... And i fall back to Hui Bin, but we were a better friend now.. Even more after we quarrel, coz she feels dat i have fall back on her.. But i made her believe dat i now like somebody else... Sorry dat i lie to U..




The gang is meeting up lesser and lesser.. Maybe because we all didn't want to drink so much.. And all starts to have a new lift.. Audrey started with her new day job, Hui Bin going to start on her day job also.. Sky and Neo busy with school work.. Me also applied for Poly, going back to study.. Wow!! And also it's Valentine, V'day.. Was extremely emo on that day, but other than that, it wasn't that bad lar... And i also met up with Ivinn for a paintball session & follow by BBQ, then also Justina and Marcus for prawning and also Timothy, just to chill and going to Play tomorrow... And I believe more to come... Meet up with everyone soon... Now even seems closer with HB, she not hapi or got anything, she will call me.. 10/2 wen ECP wit her, piggy back her up the underpass.. 11/2 we walk from Bugis to BQ den back to Bugis & all the way to Eunos her house, 2.5hrs @ 3.30am.. I reli love her, but i can't let her noe..








No comments:
Post a Comment