Wednesday, February 25

2009 hearing from Faith 5th entry

Yesterday I actually went to sleep at 0330 lor, but until almost 0500 den i fall asleep.. I suppose to give Hui Bin morning call at 0630, but i woke up at 0700 and realise dat i miss my alarm clock.. Wahaha.. Den i message Hui Bin and know dat she is already having her coffee and ask me go back sleep ah..

0800 I woke up, head to National Dental Centre, Outram Park, for my dental appointment, but i was late, reach there at 0950.. Today, he ask me to go take another X-Ray.. While taking the X-Ray, i forgot to take out my tragus and my right ear earring... lolx... Was so blurr... Oni took out 2 of my earrings.. After the X-Ray, i wen back to look for my dentist, on his com, i saw my X-Ray.. Wahahaha... And i finish my appointment around 1100..

I was suppose to meet Timothy at 1030, so i quickly called him, he told me dat he is juz leaving his place.. Knowing him, i know he wil take awhile, so i walk over to Chinatown, People's Park Centre, to drop by to see my Mum working... Den i took a bus to Orchard and wait for Timothy.. I waited and waited, from not even 1200noon till almost 1300 and he still not reach yet.. Den i wen over to Far East first to walk walk.. Den i wen down to Level 1 to look for Hui Chen and talk to her while still waiting for Timothy... Finally at 0200+ he came.. So goin to almost killed him lor... Den we wen to eat and wen over to Hereen to look for Liyan as she having her break.. We accompany her to eat at Cine After dat I accompany Timothy to Plaza Sing to meet his fren, Jonathan.. At Far East, I wen to Craft to look for the ring, but no more.. I seach the whole Far East but still can't find.. At Hereen, Dhoby Ghoat, i oso keep a look out.. Den i even wen to Bugis earlier, walk the whole of Bugis Street and Bugis Junction still can't find.. Damn sad..

Den i went to Bugis to meet Aud, Sky, Pam, Ah Cai for Steamboat at 1830... Den Neo came to join us half way.. And Hui Bin, Sun Hao & Tammie can't make it.... After eating, they all wen to play Left4Dead and i wen to AMK to meet Timothy and stay over at his place.. While on the way to AMK, HB called.. Talk to her for quite awhile, even after meeting Timothy still talking.. She suppose to come for the Steamboat one lor, but bcuz of some things happen, she din came..

X-Ray of my teeth.. and my earrings..

and oso bcuz of dat, i accompany over the phone.. But handphone bill ex ah, so after dat hang up.. But i msg her saying if she got anytg juz miss call me & i wil call back.. She reply thkx so much.. So not use to her being so polite..

No comments: