2009 hearing from Faith 2nd entry
放不下就是放不下2dae is her last day @ Millions.. Start from Mon, she wil b starting her day job at Banquet.. While on the way to DragonFly on Pual's car wit Audrey, we 2 were sitting behind... She hold my hand twice.. But both times wen Pual or Audrey look to the back, she let go of my hand...
@ Clark Quay Mac.. Photo of us sleeping...
I mean there is nothing dat i can say... I simply juz miss her, somehow... And wil miss her more.. I know i wil get to c her lesser.. I MISS YOU!!!
On Friday, I wen to meet Timothy, Junior, Bridget, Liyan, and some new fren, Wilson, Zen and others at Play.... From 2130, we drink and dance all the way till 3am... Was really tired.. But was reli fun and very high.. It's nice to get to know dem... After dat we walk over to Clark Quay, at the Singapore River, we slack for while, some of dem did some pole dance.. Den we went to the McDonald to eat and drink and relax till 0600 den took a bus home... By the time i reach home was reli shag.... And sleep....
Today, I meet Sun Hao, Sky and Neo at Millions... Neo brought some new fren... They r quite fun pple oso lar, juz dat they dun drink as crazy as us... lolx.... And i shd be goin to Play dis coming Thur wit den... Finally a Thur at Play.. Ladies Nite... And today is HuiBin last day at Millions.... Everybody wans her drank.. Even Jeremy... But in the end she din get drank.. But she reli drank alot... We played ChinaMan, we set a rule saying, anybody in the game drinks, she will have to drink double... wahahaha... Dat's my idea actually... hehe.. Den at 3+, Pual came to pick Audrey, HB and me and wen to Dragon Fly.. Was reli tired... And i'm still sick... It's already 2weeks lor... Haiz.... But we din drank much over there... And we left at 5+.. Oh yea, and a guy says dat I'm cute, and keep drinking with me.. I juz can't understand guys... haha... and Audrey & HB were there laughing and laughing.. haha..
Kkies, I'm reli tired... Gdnite, time to sleep.. :)
And she took my ring again.. She say will give me back if she's not drank.. Cuz it's her last say, every1 wans to make her get drunk.. I told her dat if can reli make her drunk, i dun mind spending $14 to get the ring again.. And interestingly, her reply is "Wow, den we will have a couple ring.." Haiz.. Reali duno wat she is tinking sometime... Hmmm.... But she din get drunk, but oso nvr give me back my ring...







No comments:
Post a Comment