2012 hearing from Faith 3rd entry
Today was the first time i feel date we are really dating! For the past few weeks, everytime we meet, somehow ended up in a group.. I dun mean that it wasn't fun, but wit ppl around, i'm afraid dat u dun like if i'm too close to you..
Why u emo? Issit bcuz of me? Did i do something wrong?
Batman was that bad after all.. And i enjoyed my 3hrs wit you, holding ur hand and you laying on my shoulder was the best thing for me.. I feel more sweet den the popcorn.. Lolx..
But why the day muz end dat way? All sweet things come to an end?
And now, i'm missing you so much!! Got sch for the next 3nites, omg, like wen will i see you again!! :(
Hope things will be fine tmr! I duno how long i can stay strong!! BUT I WILL!!!!
Monday, July 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment