2012 hearing from Faith 2nd entry
Sometime things are so funny, something happens so that something else will happen.. Issit true that when God closes one door, he opens up another for us?? One dat is even better??
Now my mind everyday is all about you. You might not know, but it' true.
#Cancer might have a difficult time opening up to others, but once they're sure they can trust, they let it all out.
I will try my best and whatever it takes to show you how much i like you and care abt you.. I wan you to feel secure, comfortable and most importantly feel loved!!
And i love you!!
I know it's not easy for you to open up to me, and to trust me, i will use my action to prove to you.. U need time, i will give you all the time u need.. I will be there for you whenever u need me..
It wun be easy for me oso, but i will stay strong!!
Friday, July 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment