Tuesday, April 20

My Neighbor, Charlie.. =D

2010 hearing from Faith 12th entry

On Sun night, Charlie & her sis moved over to my block from Bedok.. =D yay!! I wen to help dem abit to carry their stuff up to their new home.. After dat we had dinner at the coffee shop downstair.. Oh, next time i can always meet Charlie le.. haha.. So fun!! After dat on MSN, had a bad convo wit Kelly, juz bcuz i wan to know if SHAWTY & Cutie Pie is me.. She wan to know wat's not me.. Sigh..
I'm getting from bad to worst sia.. I from sleeping at 6-7am in the morning to now I slept at 4pm on Mon.. OMG!! I'm goin crazy.. Am i staying on the wrong side of the earth?? Something wrong wit my body clock.. haix.... Anyway, i'm ok wit Kelly le, i explained to her & she oso told me who is cutie pie le.. It's reli not me!! :(
Den on Mon night, i woke up at 8+pm, continue to stick to my com.. At 11+, wen downstair to help my mum to close her rojak store, as she's not feeling well.. But ended up wen she's home, she watch show until 3+am.. -.- lolx.. Oh yea, Sun nite i got talk to Doreen on MSN oso.. Trying to sound normal.. The convo wasn't dat bad.. =D
At 4+, Charlie was hungry, so we met and wen downstair's coffee shop to eat and chat.. So cool rite.. We chill till abt 5.30am den we wen home.. hehe =D I'm still miss Doreen alot, still tinking of her unknowingly everyday.. And on fb Doreen is engaged to Leon le.. :(
And i continue wit my shows.. Now 9+ le, i shd reli try to slp abit.. FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP!! haha..
My mind is filled wit Doreen, Kelly.. Kelly, Doreen.. Doreen, Kelly.. Kelly, Doreen.. lolx.. But of course still got my frens, my buddies, my niang, my love & my pts.. hehe.. LOVE ALL of u who see dis!! ♥♥♥

No comments: