2010 hearing from Faith 9th entry
Oh, i slept from 10am till like 6pm.. Reli tired sia, and got headache somemore.. Den i head down to Vivo City to meet Madeleine & Charlie for dinner.. We wen to the Food Republic, we had dim sum again.. Haix, but dun have 小龙包.. We were so hungry, we order quite abit, but we still scare not enough, tinking of after dat still can buy other things to eat.. But ended up we were so full le.. lolx.. Lucky nvr order more..I ask Kelly so y izzit Grapes on Fire & is coated wit Sugar.. She told me dat she likes grapes, on fire is wen she's angry, but Sugar coated is bcuz, she oni post those happy stuff, but dat was wen she first started lar.. At 10+, Kelly came to join us.. We chilled at Starbuck until 12.20am den we wen to watch movie, Date Night.. It's wasn't dat bad lar.. At first tot dat i will b some stupid, funny show.. haha.. Den we shared cab home at abt 3am..
And she insist dat SHAWTY & cutie pie is Charlie.. I'm not sure abt cutie pie lar.. But how can SHAWTY is not me????? (below is the 2 paragraph dat she post on 3 Apr, how can it not be me??) Arrhhhh!!!! Emo-ing again.. FML... After reaching hm, i got online, den was chatting wit HuiBin on fb.. I told her dat i can't slp recently, she ask me dun tink of her so much.. Den i told her yea lor, so wen she wanna b my gf.. She told me 31st April.. I'm so looking toward dat day.. lolx...
Kelly: "Talk about Pon De Floor, makes me think of that night. NOT AGAIN. NOT BUTTER AGAIN! Everytime sure smtg happen at butter. Ugrh. I can't believe it man. I don't know how it even started. =/ Okay fine, I admit. Tongue piercing is hot. Haha." Oh yea, i was so bored dat i google my name and i found this.. Faith Soong Kai Ling, 17, of ITE College Central (Bishan Campus), who chose the Service Skills (Office) course, said: “I want to further my studies, especially in Accounting, after completing my Nitec in Service Skills (Office) course.” from http://www.ite.edu.sg/about_ite/TQW_Archived_Issues/Tqw_77/77_p03.html.. OMG, wat am i doin now??
Kelly: "Moving on, I think you're cute. HAHA. What should I nickname you.. I shall call you, SHAWTY. HAHA! I pray that you don't like me. We'll be great friends and have great fun." And until now i still can't slp, again.. Everyday have been sleeping in the morning or afternoon or even dun sleep.. Wat's wrong wit me sia?? Haix...
Now i reli duno wat she is tinking, i dun even know mine own tinking too.. haix.. Y am i trying to hurt myself again, goin for something dat is impossible!! I tink i'm reli damn stubborn & love to bang wall...





No comments:
Post a Comment