2010 hearing from Faith 5th entry
Now is 7+ in the morning, I juz got home sia.. Ytd was at home, so bored and hungry.. Last min wen to meet Greg & Tim to go Seng Kang to eat at 10pm.. Den we head down to Punggol end to chill for awhile.. But after awhile it seems like goin to rain so we took the last bus out at 12.40am.. Greg ask me wat i feeling abt the 2 of dem.. I was like Doreen & Leon?? He say yea, they are like dating, am i ok.. I told Greg, they are dating, not 'like' dating.. lolx...While on the bus, Xinyi msg & we head to Compass Point to meet dem.. Den Xinyi, Marilyn, Denise, PeiQi, Greg, Tim & me juz sit, slack, chill, smoke & bitch outside Compass Point.. Such a relax nite.. Greg left earlier at abt 4, the rest of us left abt 5.30am.. Tim & me still wen to have Mac breakfast at Rivervale Plaza den bus home.. Shiok.. Oh yea, Xinyi ask me if Doreen tgt wit Leon.. cux some1 ask her aft seeing Doreen's r/s status on fb.. While on my way hm, i'm scare to see it wit my own eye.. Wen i reach hm, i wen fb, first thing i saw on my Top News "Doreen is in a relationship with Leon Chua".. Oh yea, and b4 i wen out, i wen to read Kelly's blog.. Everytime i read the blog i will laugh.. And i juz wonder if the one mentioned in the blog izzit me.. Is dat person talking abt me?? I wanna know.. haha.. But i'm so not goin to let that person know i read the blog.. kekeke.. Back to Doreen.. Wat can i still say?? I reli hope Leon will treat Doreen nice & love her wit all her heart.. But my heart still pain.. How long will it takes to heal dis time??





No comments:
Post a Comment