2012 hearing from Faith 8th entry
"If you meet someone who is deep, mysterious and magnetically attractive they are probably a #Scorpio!!"
OMG, just 2-3days passed, now i don't know what to do.. Things happened so fast that i don't know how to choose?? I don't want to regret again!! I've made the wrong choice once, i don't want to make the same mistake again!!
But i know i feel differently already.. What shd i do?
I'm feeling so bastard now lar!! I don't want to hurt anyone also!!
Now i don't to look forward to the Phuket trip anot sia!!
OMG, headache!!! FML
If i get to know u the day i met you, mayb next day i wun ask for another 2week, den there wun be this Phuket trip!! It's all about TIMING!! I'm so screwed now!!! FUCK!!
Now i have to choose, i don't even know wat i myself want now la!! CB!!!
One is so emotional, insecure, sensitive, romantic, u will just want to protect her and make her happy! But she always push me away and i'm affected and don't know i can hang on for how long more..
The other one is idk, just one word ATTRACTIVE, i don't mean the looks, but her charactoristic!! It just tell me that i muz get to know her more.. I definiately have a big crush one her!!
OMG!!!!
Sunday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment