Thursday, August 2

Am i thinking too much or what??

2012 hearing from Faith 7th entry

Since she gave me this second chance, things are goin well so far.. We have been so happy and excited this few days..

But suddenly, the feeling seems unreal!! Or is it too REAL?? I don't know how to discribe the feeling.. Sigh.. Is it that i'm thinking too much?? She never ever tells me how she feel, I can't seems to know what she's thinking!! Hate that feeling.. Haix..

At first she wanted to end everything, i ask for another 2weeks, just to try again or just let me be stubborn! And now, suddenly she's giving me so much more!! I shd be happy!! I am!! But i also got so many question marks..

Is it because i finally touch her heart, or after my b'dae she will be gone again!!

I think i'm scared!!

Okay, i should stop thinking so much, as i always, happy jiu hao!! The more i expect something, ended up i might be disappointed.. So just be HAPPY right now with what i have.. Enjoy all the time i have with you and have more good memories with YOU!

不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有!

No comments: