WTF!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
I totally dun noe wat to say... OK..
I'm missing her so so much..
I juz got back frm a SC chalet & sch.. & after sending Bridget home..
She said dat I am 1 of her best fren @ this moment.. (With 3 others, 1 dat likes her & 1 dat she found him CUTE)
HAPI, HIGH, SAD, LOSS, PISS, EMO, was all my feeling..
Everybody found her HOT.. She's like THE topic for the boys.. And most of dem noe dat i'm having a BIG CRUSH over her..
And so many thingssssssssssss happen until i lost count of it in juz 3daes...
I got a, few sec, kiss on my right cheek by HER!!! ( although it was a true or DARE, but she was given choices to kiss sum1 else)
We are all having fun, enjoying ourselves and disturbing each others.. Especially the guys are crazy...
She oso told me dat she ever like gals & even tot of being Butch.. (it's a girl sch thing lar huh)
Spoke to alot of dem, found out alot of interesting things..
And everytime wen she was shy or sumtg, she will hide behind me, holding my arm & dancing while leaning on me.. GOODNESS!! I'm so can't take it anymore..
At the chalet, we play, walk to e beach, chat, eat, drink, sleep.. & smoke..
AND, and I, until now, still came believe dat she jump onto me and hug me for few mins in bed.. Dat's... arrhhh... WHAT THE FUCK!!!
I will never ever forget this.. chalet dat we had..
And the Strawberry flavoured Lollipop..
Hmm, my love for you will always be there..





No comments:
Post a Comment