I wen to sch around 9am wanting to study... But i'm so sleepy... I'm so distracted and everything... But i still did manage to study abit of it lar, can? Mayb juz a little... B4 exam starts, i oso ask Shirley how to do... After all, the paper isn't that difficult but juz dat i duno whether i do it correctly or not... Actually i'm sure dat i got alot of mistake..
I felt, so not me... I use to be said to be very hard working, very perfectionist... I still rmb wen i got my final Nitec result... I was so unhappy dat dae bcoz i got a 'B' for EFC.. The oni 'B' for my Nitec... But every asked why and scolded me siao after they saw my GPA, 3.875... But now, I know dat i flang my Costing Q2, it's 35marks, omg, it's a damn 35marks... But actually i dun feel dat bad and still continue to slack and din study for Taxation...
Anyway, i den went to town alone to walk walk for awhile... Tot of shopping since it's my b'dae week.... Mayb spending money and buying things may make me happier... But i realise dat i am wrong... I dun even have to mood to shop... haiz...






No comments:
Post a Comment