I'm reli very tired and some more with my cough, sore throat and everytg... haiz... I din go sch.. Den i went to Hougang Mall 2 check out things for dance comm and then wen to the Polyclinic... After waiting for an hour, finally it's my turn.. The doctor say she will give me a day of MC and ask me to go collect antibiotic for 5daes and i muz finish it.. Next i went to the cashier, guess wat i did....... The person asked me, "So did the doctor say to give you any medication?" Guess wat i reply... I say NO!!.. So i juz pay for the consultation and i left.. haha... So smart of me...
Then i went to get shoe for the dance and rush back to sch to c Mrs Foo regarding the indoor games... Then i ask Hafizah, Irfany, Hidayah with me to the staffroom to get more teachers to join.. BUT I STILL NEED 7 MORE.............. TEACHERS PLEASE HELP ME.............
I was so damn sad tis afternoon with HX.. I know she dun mean it, but i'm reli sad larrh kan.. Okie, tis is wat happen... After seeing doctor and getting all the things for dance i reli RUSH back to sch to c Mrs Foo rite, den i haven't even rest, i went Staff room to get the teachers to join the indoor game.. And when i finally went back to SC room and it's already rehearsal time.. Den Hafizah say she will go print the things for the indoor game, so i finally sit infront of the computer and send Hafizah all the files.. At the same tyme, i saw HX.. So i was juz like, 'erm, HX why not u kol JJ and c whether he is reli cumg 2day anot, I'm quite bz lar?' Sadly to say this is wat she say to me, "Y u cannot kol? U sitting infront of the computer serving the net, u bz meh???" For pple who r there u all noe wat happen next lar huh... hmmmmm.......... I mean.......... i noe she din mean it lar, but...............................
Then we had a rehearsal in the MPH follow by dance practice again... Shazlyn was oso stress up, it's juz 2nites more and we still got 2more songs to go... But we all try and we practice and practice and practice.. @ 9.20pm, Boey came in and said that Mrs Ng wans us to lock the Dance Studio @ 9.30pm.. Den i went down to talk to Mrs Ng, in the end she gave us time to 10pm.. Guess how i get the 30mins... I can't believe it oso... I cried infront of Mrs Ng... OMG I know dat Mrs Ng is oso tired after a whole day of teaching and oso the rehearsal... But we are oso staying back everydae to 10+ juz bcoz we want the best performance for the teachers... After the practice, I left with Shazlyn, Ira & Frendy to draw money for them 2 buy things for our t-shirt and we went to Mcdonald to eat.. The 2 ladies were damn crazy sia... I can't imagine that tmr it will be a bunch of them... woohooo..... @ almost 11pm took the train home...
Wait, waiting & waited for the doctor @ polyclinic
On
The
Train
While
Going
Back
To
School!!
@ J8 Mac having supper wit Shazlyn, Ira & Frendy . . .





No comments:
Post a Comment